For crossing the border, has anyone been able to use their Blackberry successfully to access the eAPIS site? In my case, I can sign on OK with my BB, but when I try to accept the terms and conditions and press NEXT, it puts me back to the log on screen.

I have talked to their support, but all they say is that some BB users have got it to work, but couldn't point me to any specific settings or users.

Walter

This whole eAPIS thing has me torqued up pretty good. Now we have to ask the US government for permission to leave the country. Is this what a free country is all about?

Only General Aviation is treated this way. if you walk, drive, or take a boat across the border this is not required.

I have complained to all my elected representatives. Please do the same if you agree with me.

Sorry about the rant on your thread.......

Wow, thanks

I expect to learn about airplanes not my cell phone on this forum. Never the less, I installed Opera and love it. Definitely faster and more capable. Thanks for the tip.

The Blackberry browsers generally aren't up to par. Try downloading Opera Mini (free):

http://www.opera.com/mini/

I use it on my 8100 Pearl and it is much better than the built in browser.

--Bill