txaviator

Well Known Member
Ernie,
I'm trying to relay information on the Eagles Nest projects to a HIGHLY enthused high school teacher, who is already offering a semester-long ground school class to his students. In addition, he's convinced his school district to purchase a Redbird Simulator for the students, etc.

I'd love to see them get involved with Eagles Nest. The school is in extreme north Texas. The problem is that I don't know enough about the program to offer this teacher much more assistance? Can you PM me a contact number so I can call you Monday? I'll gladly pass along all the info I have. This would be a match made in heaven. You have NO idea how much effort this gentleman alreadys puts into his program, so it would be perfect for this new endeavor!

Thanks!

Excellent, Bob. Thank you! I surely didn't mean to slight you, by leaving your name out of my original inquiry. I had just read a post on something related by Ernie, right at the time I wrote my post. So I had Ernie's name immediately in my mind.
I'll contact you gentleman later today. This could be a fantastic opportunity to once again, get a lot of young folks involved. In addition, I'm told the area of Texas (McKinney, TX) is close to the EAA chapter where Mel A. (DAR) is active. Wouldn't it be cool if we could ask him to also seek participation from his chapter!?

Thanks again. I'll be in contact today.

Understand. You are in Ernie's area. We both have about the same information, so I thought I'd pass on the phone numbers.

Bob

Ernie,
I'm trying to relay information on the Eagles Nest projects to a HIGHLY enthused high school teacher, who is already offering a semester-long ground school class to his students. In addition, he's convinced his school district to purchase a Redbird Simulator for the students, etc.

I'd love to see them get involved with Eagles Nest. The school is in extreme north Texas. The problem is that I don't know enough about the program to offer this teacher much more assistance? Can you PM me a contact number so I can call you Monday? I'll gladly pass along all the info I have. This would be a match made in heaven. You have NO idea how much effort this gentleman alreadys puts into his program, so it would be perfect for this new endeavor!

Thanks!

Gary,
Ernie is "Special Delivery" here on the forums. You can send him a PM here:
http://www.vansairforce.com/community/private.php?do=newpm&u=5375

Good luck with this!