bret

Well Known Member
Made a road trip out to Redding Ca. and stoped in to see there set up. met Lou, lead engine builder, he use to build auto race engines and came over to the aero side a long time ago, Got to see there test stand-machine-trailer that they run the engines in on, verry impressive, all there engines are built like a performance race engine, not a throw together plane engine. after talking for a while about the details and specs of there engines I think I will be using them for my 7. Any one have any experience with them?

Bret,

I did a two-day engine build for my Superior IO-360 in December of 2007. Great experience and good folks all around - very happy working with them. If you do the engine build school, ask to spend the extra time putting together the cylinders & pistons (unless you are already experienced at engine work). When I was finally flying, they were happy to do a prop balance (free) as part of the package.

Let me know if you want more specific feedback on something.

greg

Made a road trip out to Redding Ca. and stoped in to see there set up. met Lou, lead engine builder, he use to build auto race engines and came over to the aero side a long time ago, Got to see there test stand-machine-trailer that they run the engines in on, verry impressive, all there engines are built like a performance race engine, not a throw together plane engine. after talking for a while about the details and specs of there engines I think I will be using them for my 7. Any one have any experience with them?

Contact me OFF LIST and I will tell you about my NEGATIVE experience.