DHeal

Well Known Member
Patron
FYI - I just finished watching a very good webinar by EAA featuring the care and feeding of the ROTAX 912. The main speaker was Dean ? from Lockwood Aviation -- this guy knows his ROTAX stuff.

If you missed it, it will be available as a video on the EAA's website in a day or so.

Glad to hear it will be available. I had signed up for it but got delayed and missed it. Yes, I have heard Dean knows his stuff.

Really good

Dean Vogel of Lockwood Aviation did a great job. I learned a couple of things and had many reinforced listening to Dean's information. This webinar will be available on the eaa website.
History of the Rotax, fuel usages, oil considerations, anti-freeze,and additional training available on caring for your Rotax engine.

EAA webinar

Dean did a great job last night with the Webinar. The information was presented in a very informative way. He took time to answer questions from the attendees.

He and everyone at Lockwood continue to be great to work with. Dean again thanks for supporting General Aviation and the EAA.

Dean is knowledgeable on the 912 series and has been with Lockwood for many years. He is often one of the folks answering their technical questions during "call-in" hours.

TODR