RV_7A

Well Known Member
Does anyone have one of the large blue and gold EAA window stickers laying around they may part with? I need one and will be glad to send a self addressed and stamped envelope for it.

Thanks,
Jeff

If your referring to the original round sticker with the plane at the bottom, I have one but don't want to part with it. This is the only EAA sticker I would consider putting on my vehicle but don't want to use my last one. I talked to a graphics person a while back about scanning it and printing some but they would need to print around 100 and the price was more than I wanted to pay.

If someone has a large stockpile of these, I would like several.

Thanks, Karl

Last edited:
Jeff, you talking about the one Karl is referring to above, or the other round ones that say "member" on the bottom. I have several of those in blue and white, and blue and sivler, but not gold. You are welcome to them if this is what you are looking for.

Which ones?

Jeff,

Same question.... If you are refering to the oval blue and silver "swoosh aircraft" decals with "MEMBER" at the bottom, I've got a set I'd be glad to give you. (The blue and gold ones I have are nearly identical but say "LIFETIME MEMBER" on them - not as willing to part with those.) Please PM me if I can be of service.

Fred Magare
Kyle, TX

Yes the blue and silver ones are fine. This is the one I have and dont want.

STUFF%20143.jpg

Like this or similar is great.

-Jeff

01TRUCK_024.jpg

Last edited:
RV8N said:
If your referring to the original round sticker with the plane at the bottom, I have one but don't want to part with it. This is the only EAA sticker I would consider putting on my vehicle but don't want to use my last one. I talked to a graphics person a while back about scanning it and printing some but they would need to print around 100 and the price was more than I wanted to pay.

If someone has a large stockpile of these, I would like several.

Thanks, Karl
Hey there, Karl -

You might check online to get your sticker duplicated. I had some bumper stickers made in this way and they cost something like a dollar or two each using my graphics. Scan the old style sticker into .tif or .jpg then email it off to them. You might have to trim the sticker though.

It's been a couple if years but will look and see if I can find the name of the web site. I'm sure you could find someone with a search.

Now as for copyright, I guess that's another issue. But not selling them, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Happy to recreate it

I'd be happy to recreate it if you show me exactly which sticker you want. It will be for free since I'm pretty sure it's copyrighted.

Drop me a PM or email for shipping info.