tvlawyer

I'm so friggin' excited !!!! I leave for LA tomorrow afternoon. This is my first big step toward starting my RV project

I attended the Sport Air workshop two weeks ago in Oshkosh. Dan C was the instructor and it was a great experience. He has a *TON* of practical knowledge to give.

To all of the people out there who are thinking about building an RV, I highly recommend the class. It is well worth the money!

for myself, tools and Tail will be ordered in the next month. :cool:

Later,
Ryan

Tomorrow??

Time table moved up a bit didn't it?? Thought you said it'd be November before the emp kit! That did in up bein' an expensive ride! :)
Have Fun!

SportAir workshop this weekend, then the week-long tail building class in Griffin, first week in December.

RV grin

Larry,
What? No mention of that RV grin you and the wife had on Monday????

Folks, this guy's just too excited after Billy and I tag-teamed him and the missus with an RV 8 and 6A ride!! :D

To the folks coming to Corona for the workshop this weekend... I've got my cowl off for an oil change and will leave it off. If anybody wants to spin over to the hangar Saturday evening, you guys can get a mini firewall forward intro as well.

These guys are kickin' butt! We have 10 new victims, that's for sure. Good bunch of builders at this workshop. At least a couple of 'em said they follow VAF already.