Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Just opened up the latest copy of this month’s Sport Aviation and got to page 114 and who do I see but our buddy Vlad.

Vlad it is a good article and you represent the spirit of Aviation and the EAA . I just didn’t know I actually knew a celebrity!

Just opened up the latest copy of this month?s Sport Aviation and got to page 114 and who do I see but our buddy Vlad.

Vlad it is a good article and you represent the spirit of Aviation and the EAA . I just didn?t know I actually knew a celebrity!

Great article on Vlad! I now know a celebrity too!:D

All kudos to Chad Jensen and Bud Davisson. THEY made it happen. No, wait there was one more photographer. Who was it? Identify yourself! :D

Vlad, you are too much!

Michele says to remember to bring that chocolate to Rangeley, Maine in exchange for the photo!

That picture was at Katama Field in Martha's Vineyard. I don't consider it summer until I have visited Katama.

Nice story about your build, Vlad!

:) CJ

I read the article - great, by the way - and couldn't stop thinking about his studio apparent neighbors in the early days of the build ! :eek:

Havent seen the article yet but I hope I am listed as a sponsor in the article! There are several VAFers who should be listed as well!!

Havent seen the article yet but I hope I am listed as a sponsor in the article! There are several VAFers who should be listed as well!!

Nothing interesting in the article don't forget to bring a case of oil tomorrow on credit :D

Here goes the SponsorShip

sponsor.jpg

Last edited:
Great Job

Vlad,

Great article. I can?t believe I know a celebrity. And I even got to ride in the famous machine. Its guys like you that make this sport great. Come see us again when you can.

Just read the article Vlad and am super impressed with your determination. Wow, a very inspiring story. I hope to meet you sometime. :)

Best regards,

Vlad

Vlad,

Verrrry Cool !!, your article in SA mag. Wish you were based here at Hicks. You would instagate a lot of fun flights.
Come back soon. Thanks for stopping in.

I Guess I Got Out of EAA 1 SA too Soon

I'll keep my eyes open - some one will leave an issue laying around.

Bob Axsom

Bob,
A nearby FBO may have a copy.
Around here, some have taken EAA's
offer of putting magazines at airports.

I took care of it at KDLZ and all
they needed was the name and
address of the FBO manager to
contact.
Tom

Worked for me, Glen. Thanks for the link.

I do have a public announcement to make;

VLAD PAID FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING! Yes, you heard that right. I still cannot believe it and I saw it with my own two eyes. Alert the media!

(of course this was after I gave him a case of oil and 1 filter "on credit", we'll have to wait and see if a miracle has indeed taken place this morning)

You guy's must not be nice to Vlad, he bought lunch for all of us when he was visiting here a few weeks ago!!!

Wow Vlad!

Such a motivating story Vlad! You need to go to Oshkosh and tell your story to the masses. You are such an inspiration to me - and to so many here. I have been very impressed with your flying pursuits all over the country. I am even more impressed NOW knowing the obstacles you overcame to get the plane done! Congrats on a great article, I am glad to get to know you a little better thru the magazine…and If I ever get to meet you in person – I will buy the breakfast! :D Look me up if you ever get down to Dallas!