PCHunt

Well Known Member
Sponsor
A few days ago, I downloaded what I thought was the Airventure app, but it looked like last years version. Turns out it was.

If you download the app, be sure it says "2015" in the title!

And, yes, I am technology challenged......... :eek:

A few days ago, I downloaded what I thought was the Airventure app, but it looked like last years version. Turns out it was.

If you download the app, be sure it says "2015" in the title!

And, yes, I am technology challenged......... :eek:

If you do an update, it'll morph your 2014 version to the new one. (At least on an iDevice.)

I have an android phone and tablet, and didn't try to update the old one. I deleted it, and downloaded the current one.

As I said, I am definitely on the Trailing Edge of Technology......;)

APP is missing key functionality

Used the app to try to plan but it is missing a key piece of functionality, when you add the forums/workshops to your "My Stuff" list and then go to your plan it does not have a calendar type view to show conflicts etc. It would be nice to be able to either view the day or send individual elements to the phone/ipad calendar app.

Great idea and easy interface but as above it lacks the key information you need to plan and that is the time of forum events. No time is available from the general list or in the "my stuff" as mentioned above. You can get it but you must click the event. Not a major thing but that one little thing I think it could easily have been much better.
It is incredible that an app of this nature can be put together and distributed for free for a one week event. But as is I am not sure how useful it is as a planner.

Last edited: