Are you purchasing the 6-Cylinder E-Mag?

• I am a beta tester and yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a Beta tester and No.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I am on the pre-order list and Yes.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • I am onthe pre-order list and No.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I am NOT on the pre-order list and Yes.

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

Aiki_Aviator

Well Known Member
Well I have been on the waiting list for quite a while.

Now the request for cash deposits has come through. Could we get a count of how many are taking up the offer for the 6-cylinder E-Mags?

I have a few selections available so that we get a quick handle on all options.

I've been on the pre-order list since 2007, but have decided not to make the change, primarily due to the cost. If I was building another airplane, I would almost certainly install them.

I am going to wait and see how they work before I spend the money.

I hope they are "all they could be"--------as I would love to replace my current ignition setup before it fails.

FWIW my dual P-Mag, 4 Cyl installation is "all it could be" and I am very happy with them.

:cool:

New website, same information.

Edit: Missed this part -"Note: We were hoping start releasing the first Series 200 units in June, but that target was not met. We hope to start shipping in July"

Last edited:
Any word on P200?

E-mag's website said they would be making some deliveries to local (DFW) people before Sun N Fun. Did this happen and does anyone have an update on this slooooow rollout of the P200?

I had not heard anything for a while and decided to pose the annual question "When will P200 deliveries begin?"

TJ

I heard on the aeroelectric list that half a dozen 6-cyl units have been delivered and are currently flying.