David Paule

Well Known Member
This product was mentioned in "Aviation Week and Space Technology," on page 51 of the 2/27/12 issue. Here's their web page:
http://www.eleatherltd.com/index.php?mod=aviation

It is supposed to look and feel like leather, while being lighter and coming in rolls. Southwest Airlines is now using it.

The company does seem to be oriented towards large companies rather than retail sales, but perhaps they would be able to put you in touch with one.

I'm not connected with the company, just thought I'd mention it since this might meet a need here.

Dave

I'm working on a project to complete some private shuttle aircraft for a large US corporation. Originally they specified Ultraleather, but the E-leather has proven to be a much sturdier product in commercial service with several airlines and other transportation providers. It is a very nice product that is slightly heavier than Ultraleather and lighter than leather. It looks and feels very nice.

e leather

I am going to soon be doing my seats, this looks interesting. So, where can I buy this stuff? Looks like their website is pointed to large users, I just need some for one little rv. If anyone knows who can get me some samples or something, oh yeah and the price is gotta be reasonable too. thanks

bird

Maybe we can convince Aircraft Spruce or another company to purchase a roll from them. Seems aviation grade interior fabric would be right in their wheelhouse.