I am presently deployed and my RV-6 is having some great Dynon work being done.

Does anyone have any video links or CDs for sale that walks a new D100 w/2 axis servos and AP74 costumer through normal setup and flt operations? I have read the owner?s manual - just looking for some additional information before I fly with my new system in the fall. I have also posted to the Dynon page and received nothing at this point.

The major components for this particular upgrade included a Dynon 100, Dynon 2 axis auto-pilot, Dynon AP 74, Dynon AOA/Pitot, Grand Rapids EIS fuel analyzer and linking my Garmin 396 to the SL-40 and Dynon package.

Thanks

Shep

Jerry,

I highly recommend you check out the support forum on Dynon's web site as there is a lot of good info on there regarding the AP operation.

You've got lots of time before Oct 09

Fire away and I'll answer all the questions I can for any person deployed.

I have a D100, D180, AP74, Lowrance GPS with serial port output and experienced quite a learning curve before it all worked to my satisfaction.

Bottom line? It works & the workload reduction is extraordinary. The ability to focus on pilotage, communication, leaning and other duties is greatly elevated due to the workload reduction.

Unless you have lots of experience with autopilots and gps, plan on reading the manual 10 times.

Make notes as you go thru it.

Parrot's reunion

Shep, hope you are having a good time. I am flying again after the broken arm incident. When you get back we will have to have a reunion at Horizon and toast Mr. Phil.

Brad

VIDS

Brad,

You bet we will linkup at T27.

Breister,

Good idea to re-post. Just have to figure out how.

MrNomad.

I will send PM with questions.

Thanks to all.

Cheers and still looking for those Dynon videos if they are out there.

Shep