az_gila

Well Known Member
After a few phone calls/e-mails to Dynon and Trig, with each saying "Call the other guy", Trig stepped up to the plate.

They will sell the transponder mounting tray - as used by Dynon - for the bargain price of $19.50 including slow shipping via Royal Mail/USPS.

They said this an option for all Vansairforce folks and request orders to [email protected] and payment via PayPal.

Mine is on order, and having just heard of Dynon's $20 handling fee, this Trig deal is a bargain. I won't expect Dynon to offer the transponder without the tray, but it will be easy to sell the new one here when the transponder arrives with it's tray.

Just another thing you can install behind the panel and save spending the big $$$ until closer to flight.

Thank you Trig.

"Trig stepped up to the plate" - though perhaps "Stepped up to the wicket" may be more appropriate in this case.
Got to keep my sports sayings correct...:D

Last edited:
We do not have a $20 handling fee. That was a mis-interpretation of the $20 shipping charge we have listed when using our website to order a single EGT probe. Unfortunately, our web store doesn't do a great job estimating shipping costs on small items.

See this post if you care to know more:

http://dynonavionics.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1331503777/3#3

Thanks for the clarification Dynon Support.

The $3.50 Trig shipping charge via Royal Mail/USPS still sounds like a good deal though...:)

That is a deal. I'm not sure that they will ship them to us for $3.50! ;)

As ordered, and the slow boat wasn't that slow - about 12 days...

IMG_2415.jpg