RickWoodall

Well Known Member
Just hooking up the skyview adahrs, and as recent dynon buyers know the location is now behind the pilot with the feeds from static, pitot, aoa, oat all behind the baggage bulkhead. None need to come forward of the spar at all. I have the safeair quick couple tubing, and bought their pull strap alt air kit.

Just wondered where others mounted it. Seems like a waste running it all the way from the back bulkhead forward to the panel. How about hanging down within reach on the back window support or back side of roll bar? Not a beautiful solution but neither is a elt wip or a fire-extinguisher.

Where did the skyview users run their alt static line and handle, or pull strap???

Thanks.

I installed in the aft bulkhead as is strongly recommended by Dynon. You're not saving much tubing by trying to use the rear bulkhead and may not have as clean a magnetic area. I'm guessing that you're trying to run the tubing under the center tunnel between the seats. As the pitot and AOA lines run in from left wing you can drill holes through the stringers and run alongside the left fuselage (looks funky if you don't have interior side panels). The OAT is simply two wires and doesn't need to go to the ADAHARS module. As far as alt static--I ran both lines to the module. I live in FL, but if both iced up I could reach under panel and pull a line.