B

bmiller269

I'm getting ready to do a panel upgrade and have a question. I'm updating to d100 & d120 both units are std. brightness. Does a person really need to upgrade to the super bright screens? My thought was to get them in a see how they look and then upgrade if required but if they are pretty much a must do then I could send in while I'm doing other things. So let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for the help
Blane

I'm getting ready to do a panel upgrade and have a question. I'm updating to d100 & d120 both units are std. brightness. Does a person really need to upgrade to the super bright screens? My thought was to get them in a see how they look and then upgrade if required but if they are pretty much a must do then I could send in while I'm doing other things. So let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for the help
Blane
I have the same setup. One bright, one standard. If you have a side by side with a shade over your head, you may not need the bright screen. And last I checked, upgrade was $400/unit.....

Thanks for the reply I'll wait till the ups man drops them off and power them up on the deck and see what they look like. and make my finally decision from that.

bright screens from Dynon

I have the non bright D120 on the right side of the panel. Have not found any particular flight where it was not legible on a sunny day. If it was a navigator... I would always prefer the brightest. Good luck.

Had the non-bright EMS 120 in the -10, but

glad I have the "bright" EMS 120 in the -6A.

Ron