Upgrade Problems?

Has anyone had problems with the Skyview 6.2 upgrade? I heard there is an issue with the software crashing but can't find anything specific. I want to be sure before I upgrade.
:cool:

Loaded yesterday, 6.2 and the latest databases with no problems. Seems like every release someone has problems due to not realizing the entire system must be reconfigured before it will work.
Read about the crash during flight. Don't know what to make of that.

Loaded yesterday, 6.2 and the latest databases with no problems. Seems like every release someone has problems due to not realizing the entire system must be reconfigured before it will work.
Read about the crash during flight. Don't know what to make of that.

Just to avoid misunderstandings; it was a computer system crash, not an airplane crash.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Some forget - A Skyview update also often updates software contained in many of the connected modules - so those have to be powered up during the update. Things like the autopilot servos and the transponder may be separately switched or come through the avionics master. No problems with my 6.2 update.

Did mine before we flew to OSH. No problems at all on the way up here. Love my Skyviews...