skyking902001

Well Known Member
Does anyone have a pic or two of how the bolts holding the servo to the mount are safety wired? I have searched and can't find anything showing how the forward bolt (thru the mount into the servo) is safetied. Thanks.

Pitch Servo

Don, thanks, but I'm looking for pics of the pitch servo. BTW, noticed you picked up your fuse kit--way to go!

Hey

Don, thanks, but I'm looking for pics of the pitch servo. BTW, noticed you picked up your fuse kit--way to go!

Hi Steve,

I guess I better do a better job at looking the wording of a request!

Just finished the inventory tonight...lot's of fun!

Cheers,

Don

Last edited:
I overcame this problem by using a threaded bolt all the way through the servo and a nyloc on the back on the roll servo. Haven't fitted the pitch servo so I don't know how much room you have to work with. My Dynon servo is threaded all the way through the body.

Does anyone have a pic or two of how the bolts holding the servo to the mount are safety wired? I have searched and can't find anything showing how the forward bolt (thru the mount into the servo) is safetied. Thanks.

I put a drilled head bolt in the upper empty "mount" hole above it and safety to that, sorry don't have a pic.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up adding a bolt in the top hole of the servo and ran the safety wire to it. Was loads of fun working in the tunnel. If I ever build another one, the turtle deck will not go on until EVERYTHING is done back there. Thanks again--
DSCN2154_zps0bb0cfef.jpg