Lionclaw

Well Known Member
Has anyone had any problems with the dimensions on the dynon pitch servo installation diagram? With the bellcrank vertical the arm on the servo is horizontal.

I've double checked my dimensions. 3.43" from the bellcrank pivot bolt to the servo bracket, and 6" center to center on the pushrod.

I want to make sure I haven't done something dumb before I try to shorten the pushrod :D

003.JPG

Something is amiss with that setup Andy. If the spec sheet calls for 6" (and that is what you have) and the servo arm winds up in that position, something else is going on. The servo arm in the picture is 'overcenter' which is what Dynon and other AP vendors repeatedly warn about. The bellcrank and servo arm should both be vertical (and parallel to each other). I'd call Dynon though before I started whittling....

Looks like you may have mounted it backwards (i.e. wires should be facing forward, not aft).

-Rob

Bah!!! I just looked at the installation manual again and realized what I did. The servo is on BACKWARDS! Just like my head.

Disregard.....