Dynon

Well Known Member
Advertiser
We now have a name for the (formerly known as) Next Generation family of Dynon products. At Airventure 2009 we'll be unveiling the Dynon SkyView!

It only took what seemed like endless sessions of forced pair voting (around the office), customer and pilot polls, and many "spirited" discussions. An interesting statistic is that once we came together on "SkyView", 11 out of 12 pilots preferred it to other leading names in blind comparison tests.

So if you'll be in Wisconsin next week, come see the current status of the new SkyView products for yourself! We hope to see you at Oshkosh, in Building D, Booths 4053 & 4054. We have actual working hardware to give you an idea of what's coming...soon!

If you can't come see it in person, read all about it on our Website, where we have updated information including mechanical specifications. You can find the new information at www.DynonSkyView.com. Pricing is still TBD - we'll probably hold that close to the vest until we're closer to release.

Last edited:
Rear seat solution!

Great job guys. It looks good!

It might also solve the rear seat passenger problem as the 7" unit is only 2.2" deep!

Arjan Plomp

The 10" unit is only 2.2" deep as well, so might as well throw one of those in the back also ;)

Wow, this looks very nice... if the pricing is right, that is exactly what I'll get for my plane. Can't wait to see it at Osh in 3 days... I'll be there, for sure!

Way to go Dynon!

SkyView

I think it's pretty cool that they're using our name! :D
It's really going to be cool when we install them in our new Skylarks.

Congrats Dynon !
Looks very nice. You should do well with it and it adds nicely to your current range.

After the bad news of BMA's exit, it is nice to see a fresh wind blowing in the experimental avionics World.

Way to go !

Rainier
CEO MGL Avionics

We can measure up to +/- 10G's, and 150 deg/sec roll rate.

Noting gets damaged if you go above that, we just don't keep up with the airplane. We're not your choice if your goal is to fly aerobatics in high performance aircraft under the hood.

We will recover from a maneuver that exceeds these limits within a few seconds of well coordinated flight, which is not something many other AHRS units can do.