Yep Dynon needs to reorganize the Skyview videos and replace them with tutorial segments on the different facets of each feature. Kirk does a nice intro but I think it should be illustrated in a one on one step program of all its features. The HDX features should be shared to some degreee where SAFETY IN OPERATION would be helpful in the older Skyviews like my Touch. One thing I would add,is on the menu bar just above the buttons,each menu item should have the the amount on layers to that menu item. Dynon needs to consider keeping the pilots eyes outside the cockpit rather than going thru menu items. I think the engineering ideas and concepts are great in the Skyview but when you think about it a engineer can sit it front of their computer all day long thinking this new idea is so cool BUT IN REALLITY a pilot can't be negotiating a menu while flying. I believe that steps should be taken to remove steps in navigating KIS principles. Dynon uses COLORS for "off"and "on"on the autopilot. There SHOULD BE WORDS LIKE " ON" "OFF". If a passenger,or instructor needs to know if a item is "ON" as well as the pilot. Transponder should be on ( with all features )or off. ADSB "ON" or "OFF" If there is a feature you would like steps removed to make it easier to navigate the Skyview BY ALL MEANS POST IT HERE. NEVER hurts to float ideas.

Ron in Oregon