647jc

Well Known Member
I?m in the process of wiring my panel which will include a Dynon EMS-D10. I?ve mounted the flush-mount bracket and have the wiring harness however the D10 unit won?t be here for another 10 weeks. I?m pretty sure I could get most of the wiring completed if I knew the location of the D37 and D25 connectors on the back of the unit. The two connectors are going to be very close to the RV9 sub panel and I plan to drill a couple holes in the sub panel for the harness wires to pass through. The problem I have is none of the Dynon documentation provides the actual location of the D connectors on the back of the unit. There is a drawing in the installation manual showing the D37 above the D25 but that?s about it. I was wondering if someone that has a D10 unit in hand could possibly measure the vertical location of the D connectors relative to the center of the unit. I tried to scale a non-scaled side drawing of the unit and it appears the vertical center of the D37 connector is about .38? above the center of the unit and the D25 connector is .67? below center. I?m also assuming the connectors are centered horizontally on the back of the D10. Anyway, if someone could provide me the real measurements I would be very grateful and could continue on my wiring quest.

J.C.

I ordered my D-10 a week ago from them online. I called them to have the instock items shipped. I was asked if I needed them sooner than a few weeks and told them no. The guy I talked to told me no problem they aren't that backed up on the D-10 and if I could wait it would arrive all together in two or three weeks. I was happy enough with that. Just passin on some info.

Finally had to call Dynon to get the measurements. The D37 is 1/8" above center and the D25 is 3/4" below center. Both connectors are horizontally centered on the unit. Sure hope that's correct since I have now drilled the holes.