bwestfall

Well Known Member
I'm wondering if anyone has already created a drawing of the Dynon / AFS COM-PANEL (Horizontal) radio that they would like to share. My CAD skills consist of cut/paste or slightly move things around. Getting rounded corners and overlapping rectangles drawn are outside of my abilities :). I have the PDF dimension file from their website but that doesn't help me much getting it into my DXF file.

As an FYI, we actually have these right on our documentation page:

http://dynonavionics.com/docs/support_documentation.html

I see the link to the PDF dimensions are you saying there is a CAD file that is available on this page? I don't see a link to a CAD file and I don't have the necessary skills to draw the radio in TurboCAD based on the PDF dimensions. I do see the "Sand filled solid CAD model downloads" but I don't have any software that will open either an .IGS file or a .x_t file.

Last edited:
Ben,
I just drew it in Autocad. PM me your email address and I will send you a CAD .dwg that you can use.

I see the link to the PDF dimensions are you saying there is a CAD file that is available on this page? I don't see a link to a CAD file and I don't have the necessary skills to draw the radio in TurboCAD based on the PDF dimensions. I do see the "Sand filled solid CAD model downloads" but I don't have any software that will open either an .IGS file or a .x_t file.