bhester

Well Known Member
Patron
Anyone interested in getting Dynamic Prop Balancing done on there plane at KCRG Craig Municipal Airport? I'll be there with work from June 21 - June 29.
If there is any interest I could take my equipment. You can email me directly at bobbyhester at newwavecomm.net let me know before June 20 or I will not have my equipment.

Florida is a bit far for me. Do you have any plans which place you within a couple hundred miles from Eastern Virginia or North Carolina? If you can give me an idea of what you'd charge for a group I could try and see if I can come up with one to make it worth the visit. I'd like to see if there was any change from dynamic balancing.

VA Beach

I do sometimes make it to VA Beach. Send me a direct email: bobbyhester at newwavecomm.net and lets talk about it.

Last edited:
Prop Balance at KCRG

Today I met up with Flint Brady at (KCRG) Craig Municipal to do a Dynamic Prop Balance on his RV4, I think we did pretty good. Started out at 0.49 ips and I get it down to 0.07 ips. Waiting to here from Flint to see how the ride home was. If anyone else is interested, I will be here for the rest of this week and this weekend. Let me know send me your phone#, you can email me directly bobbyhester at newwavecomm.net

Dynamic Prop Balancing info:
http://home.newwavecomm.net/bobbyhester/dynamic_prop_balancing.htm

Last edited:
Thanks Bobby!

My 4 was noticeably smoother on the flight home. Thanks for accommodating my schedule - time and $ well spent. Flint