rv7charlie

Well Known Member
Yesterday at the local EAA meeting, I mentioned to someone that the EAA chapter's next purchase (just bought some scales) should be a dynamic balancer, & offered to contribute the price of one balance job to the pot. I left the room for a few minutes, & returned to discover that I'd been appointed to do the research.

I'm figuring that a few of us can learn to use it properly & help the rest.

Anyone have any suggestions on brand/model, sources, prices, a used one for sale, etc?

Thanks,

Charlie

Prop Balancer

Yesterday at the local EAA meeting, I mentioned to someone that the EAA chapter's next purchase (just bought some scales) should be a dynamic balancer, & offered to contribute the price of one balance job to the pot. I left the room for a few minutes, & returned to discover that I'd been appointed to do the research.

I'm figuring that a few of us can learn to use it properly & help the rest.

Anyone have any suggestions on brand/model, sources, prices, a used one for sale, etc?

Thanks,

Charlie

I had mine balanced by Buddy Hester and he used the "DynaVibe" unit. I was very pleased with the results. You can read some of the testimonials here.
http://www.rpxtech.com/rpxweb/Dynavibe-Testimonials.asp

Dynavibe Rental?

Does anyone know of a Dynavibe rental source? My buddy and I would both like to balance our props and are looking to rent one for a weekend here in southern Michigan. Located at 45G (Brighton) and KVLL(Troy). Thanks.

I'll rent you mine.

You will have to pay shipping both ways. What do you think is a fair rental charge?