wfinnell

Well Known Member
Does anyone have a template for the Duckworks leading edge landing/taxi light kit that they can send me? I am looking for the template that shows where to install the nutplates on the wing?s leading edge ribs. I am working on my wings and I wanted to install the nutplates now if I could.

I sent an e-mail to Duckworks but they responded that they did not have the template in electronic format. I don?t remember the exact phrasing but they indicated that I should just go ahead and buy the lights now. I don?t want to buy now because I am not sure I want to go with the leading edge light, but I would like to install the nutplates while the wing is open.

I will gladly pay for postage and return the template.

Please send me an e-mail at: [email protected]

Thank you,

Bill Finnell
RV-8 Wings
Tucson AZ

I've got one

I just finished putting my lights in last week - it was the last big project on my to-do list. I've got the template cut out and ready to use.

Send me your address and I'll drop it in the mail tomorrow.

I'm in the same situation. I'd like to install the nutplates now, but not 100% sure I will go with the leading edge lights. Anyone have the template they could make a copy of for me?

Thanks!

I received a PDF with the template, but it was copied and not to the correct scale. Anyone have an extra template for an RV-7A they could mail me?