Toobuilder

Well Known Member
I have a dual Horizon setup in the -8 and I intend to use three of the "analog" aux inputs to display pitch trim, roll trim and flap position. Do I need to split each signal wire and run to both display units, or can I simply hardwire one display and hope they will do some networking magic and provide the graphic if I flip-flop the display page from 1 to 2?

Thanks

Inter-display link is a wonderful thing.

The inter-display link will take care of showing all your analogs on the other sceen(s).
makes life so easy.

N18RA has it correct, but you do have to configure the GRT display you wire the analog to to share it with the other display.

N18RA has it correct, but you do have to configure the GRT display you wire the analog to to share it with the other display.

Thanks so much, everybody!

To the comment above, I'm guessing that this "sharing" configration is a general one; meaning, if the displays are already configured to share, then you don't need to configure for each added discrete function?

not exactly

if the displays are already configured to share,

You need to select those items to be shared between display units.

Go to Setup Menu, select General Setup, and the first item is the interdisplay link, select that, and a list of items to be configured for the interdisplay link will be displayed. Change those that fit your system and save.

Very early software may not have the selections to do this. IE version 10.

Do not dispair. Upload latest from GRT and all will be per comments above.