jim

Well Known Member
Hi,

Any insight on how to get ahold of one of these. I emailed experimental aero awhile back requesting info and current price but have heard nothing. I tried emailing again tonight and will see. Anyone know of another way to contact them?

Thanks,
Jim

Got mine yesterday

I received a quick reply to my email, but that was a couple weeks ago. I bought the full unit with an expected shipment the first part of January. It arrived yesterday.

Ken

I inquired into a full DRDT-2 right before Christmas and got a quick email reply from Paul. I'd be suprised if you didn't hear back from him if you try again.

--Ken

He was quick to reply to me. I'll bet your email didn't get through for some reason. I would try again.

Ditto, bought 3 Front end kits (mine + 2 friend's) from Paul so far, always quick and helpful. Keep trying he might be on leave or something.

Regards, Rudi

Keep trying! I sent an email to Paul two weeks before Christmas and got a reply two days later. I ordered the front-end kit the week before Christmas and received it in just a few days.

front end kit

Yes..............I believe I have isolated my problem with contacting Paul.............my email settings are probably to blame for not hearing back. I switched from dial up to a wireless set up and have been using the email through them. I don't like using outlook express. I didn't realize there were some other changes I had to make besides just the address. Could explain why I never get a reply if I click on a contact button and send an email while not logged in to my email. Hopefully I have it configured properly now, will see. Damned 21st century new fangled blah,blah,blah!!!

Thanks for the input,