Charles in SC

Well Known Member
Hello, I have just hung my engine, there is a reference in the manual to drawing OP 22. I do not seem to have this and a search of "The List" on Van's site does not show it. Does anyone know if there is stuff on this drawing that is really needed or can I just muscle on without it?
Thanks in advance!

Thanks everybody for the help. I found mine today. For anyone looking in the future it was folded up in the parts list for the throttle/mixture hardware bag.

I just checked my collection of Vans drawings. FYI, OP stands for "Optional". You only get those drawings if you buy some optional add on for your RV. My OP-22 is revision 2 dated August of 2004. Does anyone know if there is a newer version of this drawing?

Charlie

I have that CD somewhere lost in my archives that I can not find at the moment. Is it possible to send me a pdf of OP-22?
Bert
I have a fairly current RV7(A) USB. Shoot me an e-mail.
Wirejock at yahoo dot com
I highly recommend buying the USB for your model as well as others. I have the 14 and 10 as well. Very handy when laying out the firewall.

The drawing title block says OP-22 is for a -7 or -8 so presumably if you have one of those aircraft you can login to the store at Van's and find the latest rev.

If you log on to the vans store with your account and you have a kit or flying aircraft associated with your account you can download the plans right from there for free, inc the ops.

Bert, please advise whether you still need this. If so, please email me and I'll try to dig it up. Looks like there are a bunch of options already presented.

Greg