uk_figs

Well Known Member
Friend
In reviewing the forums for answers to some wiring questions I notice drawing OP-10 is mentioned frequently and came with the FWF kit, I have recently received the FWF kit for the 0-360 and do not appear to have this drawing. Is this a full size drawing and is it supposed to come with every FWF kit or is it model/engine specific.

Thanks

I deleted the wiring kit from my order when I bought the FWF. I didn't recieve the wiring schematic. I just assumed that it was deleted when I deleted the wiring kit.

Jekyll

OP-10 Problem solved

Called Vans and the answer is the same as Jekyll noted, I deleted the wiring from the FWF package as I had previously bought the Van's wiring bundle and switches and I am installing a modified Z-11 architecture. The FWF apparently comes with the pre-fabbed wiring harness and the OP-10 drawing is associated with that harness hence no drawing in my package.

I don't have the drawing either.. but I think there was one item on that drawing that may be important.. it has to do with wiring a smaller gauge wire to the lightweight starter and running it back to the starter contactor..

IIRC it says "only for lightweight starters"... but I haven't explored it further (why, which starters etc..)