kentb

Well Known Member
It is cold out side when I do my performance runs at this time of year.
I have found some places where I am getting cold air spilling into the cabin and have plunged them up.
I can still fell a slight, but very cold draft coming along my seat bottom next to the side of the fuse on both sides. Somewhere in the baggage compartment must be the source.

Any suggestion?

I already have boots on the aileron tubes. I have Flighline interior package installed.

I may need to get someone small to go with me and feel around in the back to find the source.

Kent

kentb said:
Sorry, I don't know were you are indicating. Could you explain it again?

Kent

You know the removable bulkhead that separates the baggage compartment from the tailcone? It has those horizontal triangular bends to stiffen it? Where the bulkhead butts up against the rest of that fuselage bulkhead, there's a small triangular gap at every stiffener.

I think that's what he means. Good catch...I hadn't thought of those.

Yes

mgomez said:
You know the removable bulkhead that separates the baggage compartment from the tailcone? It has those horizontal triangular bends to stiffen it? Where the bulkhead butts up against the rest of that fuselage bulkhead, there's a small triangular gap at every stiffener.

I think that's what he means. Good catch...I hadn't thought of those.

...that's what I meant.

Thanks!

Rusty, Martin

Thank for pointing out the leak source. I will put some foam insulation in those triangles.

Kent