Auburntsts

Well Known Member
The pre-Osh weather briefs are back again this year. I copied this post from Dr. D from the EAA Forums:

"Starting on Monday, July 15th, keep an eye out for The Daily EZ Weather Brief, AirVenture edition with live analysis of the weather for anyone planning to fly to the event or if you want to learn more about how to interpret all of those pesky forecasts. The program will be daily at around 3 pm EDT each day live on the EZWxBrief YouTube channel (@ezwxbrief) with the last episode on Friday, July 19th. Schedule changes for these episodes will be posted on the EZWxBrief YouTube community page. If you cannot attend live, they will be recorded and will appear in the AirVenture playlist so they will be easy to find. Don't forget to subscribe to the EZWxBrief YouTube channel (@ezwxbrief) to avoid missing these daily programs. Please spread the word to other pilots on your own social media accounts and to anyone who might benefit from watching these daily videos. If you are coming to the event, I'll be in Hangar D (#4003). See you there."

The pre-Osh weather briefs are back again this year. I copied this post from Dr. D from the EAA Forums:

"Starting on Monday, July 15th, keep an eye out for The Daily EZ Weather Brief, AirVenture edition with live analysis of the weather for anyone planning to fly to the event or if you want to learn more about how to interpret all of those pesky forecasts. The program will be daily at around 3 pm EDT each day live on the EZWxBrief YouTube channel (@ezwxbrief) with the last episode on Friday, July 19th. Schedule changes for these episodes will be posted on the EZWxBrief YouTube community page. If you cannot attend live, they will be recorded and will appear in the AirVenture playlist so they will be easy to find. Don't forget to subscribe to the EZWxBrief YouTube channel (@ezwxbrief) to avoid missing these daily programs. Please spread the word to other pilots on your own social media accounts and to anyone who might benefit from watching these daily videos. If you are coming to the event, I'll be in Hangar D (#4003). See you there."
The first video has been posted for those interested.