s10sakota

Well Known Member
We all know that Doug asked YEARS ago for some teeth on his RV. I don't see any teeth yet Doug! lol.

If Doug would quit spending his days flying his RV (I mean 'working') this is what it might look like!

teeth2.jpg

teeth1.jpg

teeth4.jpg

teeth5.jpg

Just teasing Doug...but seriously...let's get some mean teeth on that thing okay??

Mark

That is too cool !

I see something like "follow the posting rules or I'll bite your head off" painted on the side of the plane to go along with it.

Que 'Bad to the Bone' music....

Last edited:
oops

oops...sorry Doug, I was totally teasing. I have a weird sense of humor!
Mark:eek:

[ed. LOL....I didn't think you did anything wrong!!! I thought it was hilarious and is perfectly appropriate....I added some more text to my reply above to hopefully better represent my reply. Thanks again for making me laugh! dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually think it looks great Doug!

I expect Danny to have it painted next time you get to the airport....

I think it may kill off the whole look you were looking for when you first painted it... imo

I do like the look, don't get me wrong... Just may kill off the whole theme.

No claws

Doug, If I may add my humble artist's two cents worth... Forget about the claws.

My plane was hangared with an RV6 for a while, the guy had a military type paint scheme with the sharks teeth (no pictures) it looked pretty good.

Doug, If I may add my humble artist's two cents worth... Forget about the claws.

My plane was hangared with an RV6 for a while, the guy had a military type paint scheme with the sharks teeth (no pictures) it looked pretty good.

But................Doug's imitating a "nosewheel" T-37! Not a P-40 :D

Personally, I'm in the looks great, as is camp...

L.Adamson --- faking a P-51D with my nose wheeling 6A.