Doug,
Thank you for posting the relief effort stories. Info on how & where to help will go a long way.

Also, I will be saving all these stories for distribution to my Representatives and Senators every time there is discussion about how to improve national security by restricting "those darn little airplanes."

Relief efforts

Also, I will be saving all these stories for distribution to my Representatives and Senators every time there is discussion about how to improve national security by restricting "those darn little airplanes."
I was thinking exactly the same thing!

...at someone's suggestion I sent some of those stories to AOPA.org for this very purpose. I heard back from Phil Boyer that he would add to their site.

RVators are good folks.

b,

Yes, thank you Doug! I passed the information on to my father, who is an active member of the CPA (Cessna Pilots Assoc.) He passed the info on to the forum there. :)

RV on AOPA Front Page

Looks like RVators are making AOPA front page news: http://www.aopa.org/ Nice job, fellas!!
050909katrina2.jpg

Absolutely! Nice job!!!

The AOPA piece mentioned above says "Extra cargo is stacked on the ramp behind Greg Bitzer's Vans RV-6 airplane at PDK."

Way to go, Greg!!!