and while you are at it...

how about updating it with new pics every couple hours or so so the real hard core addicts can keep getting a new fix?

desktop icon

I guess this is as good place as any to ask this dumb question. Can I put a VAF icon on my desk top.

I have just added it to my post "RV-3 Build Sites" which is a "sticky" in the RV-3 forum.

Last edited:
I have just noticed that these are old posts except for the one before my last post. [Homer Simpson] Dooooooh [/Homer Simpson]

RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication which is a feed format used to provide updates from Blogs etc.

Last edited:
I guess this is as good place as any to ask this dumb question. Can I put a VAF icon on my desk top.

Yes, though you may have to work a bit. I don't think Doug has left us any suitable graphic, so you will have to create your own. Not a bad idea, but I just keep a bookmark on my browser.

Sure

Assuming Vista or later -

- Use the snipping tool to snip the logo from the page.
- Google "turn a png into an icon". Several sites will come up. I picked the first listed to convert it to an .ico
- Copy the address from the address bar ( http://www.vansairforce.net/ )
- Right click on the desktop.
- Select "new" then "shortcut".
- Paste the address you copied in the "Type the location of the item".
- Click next.
- Name it ( I named mine VAF)
- Click finish
- Right click on the newly created shortcut
- Click "Properties"
- Click "Change icon..."
- Click "Browse"
- Browse to, and select the icon you created.
- Click "Ok" then "ok" again.

You have a link to VAG with a VAF logo on your desktop.