RV7ator

Well Known Member
Doug has not responded to several e-mails using addresses less than six months old. Anyone know if he's still in the tail fork business and his contact info?

John Siebold

I also had comms with Doug just last week. He's listening, just very busy. The e-mail Arnie listed is the one that worked for me as well.

-s

I ordered mine in Dec...haven't rec'd it yet. Inquired to his email on the ETA about 2 weeks ago but did not hear back. I guess he is very busy.

a year..oh... well I guess I can wait. I won't be flying then anyways. I tried to PM Doug but his PM box is full.

15 months . . . .

. . . . . to get mine. I got the impression that they don't have quite the backlog of orders they used to so maybe your wait will be a lot shorter. It's a nice piece though - well worth the wait!

I ordered in January and was told April/May for delivery. I'm waiting until then to follow up, I figure he's busy enough. :)

Doug Bell Tailwheel

I ordered mine during a backlog:
ordered April 08, received Sept 09.

Worth the wait if you're not in a rush. Good people with a small operation.

Mike

Doug Bell Tail Wheel Fork?

Did you guy's eventually get an answer from DB?
I have a friend who is trying to order one for himself but has had no response to his emails.
He is happy to wait but would like to know that they are still being produced, albeit in small production runs.
I have mine already, certainly worth the wait !