Robert Anglin

Well Known Member
OK I know every one wants you guys to give up the next new big gadget.
My question is for Matt or Steve. You guys have been so good to us little guys out here in Never land. I am wanting to do some per planning for maybe late winter or into the start of next summer. Without getting into the next toy that may or may not be coming down the pipe. Can you tell us if the "G3X sensor kit, 4 cylinder lyc/con (K00-00512-00)" will be the sensor types used for a while? Just trying to plan ahead.
Thanks yours as always R.E.A. III # 80888

OK I know every one wants you guys to give up the next new big gadget.
My question is for Matt or Steve. You guys have been so good to us little guys out here in Never land. I am wanting to do some per planning for maybe late winter or into the start of next summer. Without getting into the next toy that may or may not be coming down the pipe. Can you tell us if the "G3X sensor kit, 4 cylinder lyc/con (K00-00512-00)" will be the sensor types used for a while? Just trying to plan ahead.

Hello Robert,

We don't have any plans to stop supporting those engine sensors. We are always adding support for new sensors, but have never removed support for an existing sensor.

Please contact us if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks

Thanks Steve, I knew if I could just figure out how to word the question, every thing would be OK. Copy you 5X5 on this one. Yours as always R.E.A. III # 80888

I know can'y get this to go away

Short fallow up. I know that sensors have gotten tougher down threw the years and that there are different grades of sensors. The old rule was never install a sensor on the engine. Put it on a remote manifold. Are these newest generation of sensors ok to install directly on the engine? We see so many other engine with them right on the crank case even diesels with lots of knocks going on. Just thought I would ask. may pick up some pointers.