Ron B.

Well Known Member
Does anyone know if you can purchase positioners directly from DMC in Orlando by dropping in on them. I tried to purchase online but they do not offer this into Canada. One of my partners is right there now and would stop in if possible. He's got there # , and will call tomorrow.
Ron

Which one are you after? I have an extra K13-1 (M22520/2-08). The label off the top has come off it but could be glued back on.

Hopefully I bought the AFM8 on E-Bay, they tell me it's mailed out. My build partner was at DMC today in Orlando. I don't think they were thrilled to see him, but I do believe he made the purchase. I think they usually deal in a little larger volume.

My build partner was at DMC today in Orlando. I don't think they were thrilled to see him, but I do believe he made the purchase. I think they usually deal in a little larger volume.

Should have just asked for a sample! (it probably would have been easier for them to handle!)

I got the trade discount when I bought my paint because the counter guy wrote down "Vans Aircraft" (I was wearing my polo shirt).