Piper J3

Well Known Member
Is it possible to reconfigure the main screen on D-180 to show voltage and/or amps instead of manifold pressure?

Right now I have to go to a second screen to get electrical parameters. I prefer to have this information displayed in the primary EMS screen. With the RV-12 fixed pitch propellor manifold air pressure isn't of much value.

Thanks in advance...

wgysm.png

I don't know if you can re configure the MAP gauge, but you can show:

"3 rows of information corresponding to the three power inputs on the
FlightDEK-D180. The first row, labeled M, displays the Master Switch voltage. The second row, labeled E, displays your optional external backup voltage. The third row, labeled I, displays the FlightDEK-D180 internal battery voltage. If any of the 3 voltage inputs are not present, 00.0V is displayed for the respective voltage values. The letter V follows all three values, denoting the fact that voltages are being displayed. The FlightDEK-D180 alerts you when the internal battery is low by displaying a low battery alert." (D-180 user manual p 5-11)

You can have this show up on the face of the EFIS display as an Info input.
Look on page 5-10 of the D-180 user manual for information on how to set it up. It's only about 3 or 4 button pushes to set it up.
I show this on the right side and OAT/TS on the left.
Works for me.