Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
Louise and I are still here at OSH, holding down the fort while everyone is fleeing in their RV's! :rolleyes:

I have been wanting to find someone representing Raven inverted oil systems and Skybolt Fasteners - did anyone who was here see them anywhere? No luck so far, but maybe they were combined in smeone else's booth.

Paul

Louise and I are still here at OSH, holding down the fort while everyone is fleeing in their RV's! :rolleyes:

I have been wanting to find someone representing Raven inverted oil systems and Skybolt Fasteners - did anyone who was here see them anywhere? No luck so far, but maybe they were combined in smeone else's booth.

Paul

You have, no doubt, checked the little computer vender info kiosks located at the entrance to ABC&D buldings??

skybolt

Paul, I am still at Airventure and could not find skybolt. Let me know if you find them. Thanks Ron

Thanks of the responses guys - I never did find either, and am on my way back to a family gathering in Minnesota for a few days, so I'll just contact them by the usual methods. Neither one appeared in the on line vendor guides at OSH, so they probably didn't make the trip.

Paul