mchalla

I'm New Here
Hello,

I am looking to buy an RV10 or a Sling and unable to decide. I recently flew the Sling at airplane factory and would love it if someone can offer me a demo flight in an RV10 so I can compare. I live in the San Francisco bay area and will be happy to meet anywhere within a 100-200 mile radius.

Thank you.

Hello,

I am looking to buy an RV10 or a Sling and unable to decide. I recently flew the Sling at airplane factory and would love it if someone can offer me a demo flight in an RV10 so I can compare. I live in the San Francisco bay area and will be happy to meet anywhere within a 100-200 mile radius.

Thank you.

If you don't get other (closer?) offers, we're at E45 (Pine Mountain Lake), not far from Columbia and/or Yosemite and have a new (to us) RV-10 here.

We got a demo ride a few years ago at KLVK--perhaps the owner is still and will chime in. I know there are others at the various Bay Area airports too.

Jeremy

Yes, that was me. I’m still at LVK and would be happy to offer a demo ride. I will go ‘down’ for annual in June so it should be soon, or else a few weeks from now. PM me with your email address and we can work out details.

Bob Turner

If you are/were unable to coordinate with Bob before his plane goes into its annual CI, I have an RV-10 at KRHV and will be happy to give you a demo ride. Interestingly enough, I did the same comparison a couple of years ago and came to the conclusion that the RV-10 would be a better fit for my mission but unlike Bob, I didn't build mine - I bought an already flying -10.

Vas