cbrown747

I live in the tampa bay area of florida and I am interested in building the rv-9a sometime next year. I have done just about everything in research but actually ride in it.

I am a private pilot and just sold my cessna 150 and would be thrilled if I could pay some rv-9a owner for his time and expenses to get a flight demonstration(as a passenger of course). When you are looking to invest so much money and so much time into a project like this, I would like to have the wonderful feeling stamped in memory while building.

I have already looked into the possibility of traveling to oregon and having vans folks do this, but that would require airfare, hotel, rental car, etc, with no guarantee that the weather would be decent to go up. I still may take this route so I can tour their facility and also might seriously look into a local builder assistance program for the empenage kit.

Looking forward to getting started

Thanks
Charlie

Charlie:
We fly to Florida 2-3 times per year to visit our eldest daughter (based at Jacksonville but currently on deployment for 4 more months). While in Florida we typically travel to St. Pete (Albert Whited) to visit relatives. Probable next trip will be first quarter of next year. Send me a PM around then if you're still interested.
Terry, CFI
RV-9A N323TP
e-mail: [email protected]