flyinga

Well Known Member
Today, friday the 13th, N169MJ took to the air for the first time! Stan Kremp flew his RV-7A as chase with my wife along as photographer. No big issues: slight canopy skirt "buz" above 120 KIAS and AP fuel injectioin seems to be a little on the rich side at idle. What a hoot!

Congratulations Jim! No worries on the date - we have the number "13" painted on the side of our RV-3....of course, we didn't fly it TODAY!!! ;)

Today, friday the 13th, N169MJ took to the air for the first time! Stan Kremp flew his RV-7A as chase with my wife along as photographer. No big issues: slight canopy skirt "buz" above 120 KIAS and AP fuel injectioin seems to be a little on the rich side at idle. What a hoot!

Jim congratulations from other "unlucky" set of numbers :D Well done!

I did my first .9 of tail wheel time last week in a 20 knot xwind.

We flew yesterday for 1.5 with much more favorable conditions. I waited until we got back in the FBO to say that we had just flown a tail dragger on Friday the 13th.

Cool..

The AFPs always seem to be rich at idle..Your supposed to ajust it but I never did..i just play the red knob likes it a trombone..:)

Frank

Defying Superstition

Finally, after a week of zero-zero, a good flying day. But. seriously, it's only a really bad day if you're a Knight Templar...