GLPalinkas

Well Known Member
Well, since my 88 year-young mom is living full time with us, I don't get as much air time as I would like. Long trips are out for now. I did get mom to go the other day for a short flight. I'm just glad she's still around to go with me.

Hopefully, I can get her to go again for Mother's Day.

I am mostly relegated to Dawn Patrol, not that I'm whining or anything. I snuck in .6 this morning. Left home at 6am, back home by 7am. SWEET :)

First pic, a few days ago....with mom.

ht8fab.jpg

DAWN PATROL (This morning)

35aj6op.jpg

33kr500.jpg

2z7ep21.jpg

Last edited:
Dawn Patrol

Hey Gary.....Nothing wrong with "Dawn Patrol"....my favorite time of day to fly!!! Hey...my wife and I come to Venice occasionally to check up on her 83 year old aunt who lives there off of Jacaranda. Maybe I can get up with you next time if you need a recon officer aboard for the "dawn patrol"....at lease would like to come and see your bird.

Hey Gary.....Nothing wrong with "Dawn Patrol"....my favorite time of day to fly!!! Hey...my wife and I come to Venice occasionally to check up on her 83 year old aunt who lives there off of Jacaranda. Maybe I can get up with you next time if you need a recon officer aboard for the "dawn patrol"....at lease would like to come and see your bird.

Anytime Bob, just let me know. Give me a call/heads-up. I am in VAF white pages.

Glad to see you in the air Gary. As soon as your embargo on long haul is lifted welcome to our woods :)

Last edited: