JVL

JVL
Sponsor
Hello everyone,

I‘m getting close to finishing my RV-14 and starting to look for a DAR for the inspection. I’ve seen the DAR list posted here on the forums and on the FAA website, but I obviously don’t know any of them. I was wondering if anyone has had a good experience (or bad for that matter) with any DAR’s they could recommend in the South Florida area (Fort Lauderdale/Miami). I figured this was THE place to ask for any recommendations before I just start cold calling people….never know what you’re gonna get.

Thanks in advance for everyone feedback…..much appreciated.

JVL

Hello everyone,

I‘m getting close to finishing my RV-14 and starting to look for a DAR for the inspection. I’ve seen the DAR list posted here on the forums and on the FAA website, but I obviously don’t know any of them. I was wondering if anyone has had a good experience (or bad for that matter) with any DAR’s they could recommend in the South Florida area (Fort Lauderdale/Miami). I figured this was THE place to ask for any recommendations before I just start cold calling people….never know what you’re gonna get.

Thanks in advance for everyone feedback…..much appreciated.

JVL
Arnold Holmes8900 Airport blvd, Leesburg, FL, 34788(352) 617-2029, [email protected]

Make sure he gives you his latest airport and fly zone limitations.