Jaypratt

Well Known Member
Mentor
Doogie Greeves,

Your Dancing ALMOST!! made me run off the taxie Way!! TOO funny!! What a fun Friend!!
Thank for being there! Great hat Too....
I flew Borrowed Horse and Charlie Kerns new RV8 at 52F today and Doogie was there taking pictures. When I taxied by Doug he did a really cool & funny dance,,,,, you had to be there,,,wish I Had a movie camera,,,,,,,,,,,Fun times!!

Thanks
JBird

Last edited:
N46RV

Please look at Dougs pictures of Charlies first flight.

Roy lives here @ Hicks airport and flies N46RV. I own 500 hours of that airplane. I completed it in 1996 and had a blast with it. Roy bought it from the guy I sold it to. It still looks like a million!!!

I think he has had it 7/8 years.. It is for sale 63K, -+ ?? He Roy has RV8itas. He has flown the 'Borrowed Horse' and other RV8s that have been built here @ RV Central. He is my go to guy when we need flight testing or some time flown off so a RV can go home with a new owner. He just thinks he needs a RV8? ???

Roy is the Slot #4 airplane in the mass formation 36 38? Over OSH setting more records every year. He has Smoke!

Thanks Roy for being there, When I need a wingman you are there. Cool

Thanks

Call him if you want to buy a fine RV6. 817 253 1795

You know, I've seen Jay dance once ... Foreigner concert at Oshkosh, as I recall ...

I had my phone out, ready to call 911 -- I thought he was having a seizure! :D

Pink scooter....dancing by the runway...What's next Doug?? Yellow tights:eek:, hip boots? Strapless evening gown??:p

I tell ya...every time DR drives his Pink scooter and has a double mocha latte espressachino, he takes off his shirt and starts dancing in public....you never know with some folks! :)

I tell ya...every time DR drives his Pink scooter and has a double mocha latte espressachino, he takes off his shirt and starts dancing in public....you never know with some folks! :)

Next thing you know he will start asking everyone to call him Douglas with a French accent.

First flights

The older I get the more I cluck, cluck, cluck!! Always a little tense,, making a first flight,,. Seeing Dooggie doing that dance was a tension reliver. It was fun and made me laugh!! ,,, and relax...... All went well.

Thanks Doug

Last edited:
dancing

I did not see the dance. I will be glad to do a BIG dance whin I get an RV-8.
Your table and chirs will not be safe on that day. I well dance with anything.
Jarhead
RV-6 N46RV Chace.:Ddance

Super secret spy photo of Doug dancing

Thanks to a friend in a well-known national space exploration program (I'm not allowed to mention his name...) with access to orbital spy cameras, we now have a video of Doug doing his mojo dance...

2nksadt.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to All!