cjensen

Well Known Member
Any news on the fly in Dana??? Or did I miss it??

:confused:Bummer if I missed it, but if not...I'm lookin' forward to it!

:cool:

Any news on the fly in Dana??? Or did I miss it??

:cool:

You didn't miss it. It was temporarily delayed due to an abundant amount of snow and rain making grass parking not feasible.

I too am anxiously awaiting for Dana to announce the new date.

bob

It is that ground hogs fault. I say we fly up to Penn. and grab him and make him part of the BBQ!! I AM TIRED OF SNOW! We had snow in STL yesterday...:(

Actually just asked Dana about this yesterday. Fly-in is postponed "indefinitely." I think he's waiting for some more reliable weather. He is also a CPA so he is kinda busy this time of year!

Peter K
9A
Somerset, KY

Actually just asked Dana about this yesterday. Fly-in is postponed "indefinitely." I think he's waiting for some more reliable weather. He is also a CPA so he is kinda busy this time of year!

Peter K
9A
Somerset, KY

Excuses, excuses...... He just needs to give all his clients the form to file an extension. We'll have to talk to him about priorities. :D

I still have all the door prizes sitting beside the front door and have the "wanta" real bad but.............we have had so much snow and rain here I am starting to consider building an arc and herding animals.

This Saturday looks great but it is supposed to rain Thursday and Friday, thus no flyin due to wet grounds. We'll end up doing something as soon as possible, hang in there. We are going to pick a good Saturday and have a big one!!!