smallhand

Starting on fuel tank very soon. The "Dan Checkoway tank assembly sequence" is mentioned frequently however, since Dan's site is no longer available, Where can I find this information?
R. Hill

If the pre-punching in the -9 has progressed to the level found in the -10, you won't need the procedure (or I should say that the Z-brackets in the -10 are pre-drilled so the procedure is moot). I'd be interested to know; Van's keeps improving the kits in small ways.

this weekend

I think I have the "Checkoway way" on the computer at the airport. Remind me to show you this weekend.

If the pre-punching in the -9 has progressed to the level found in the -10, you won't need the procedure (or I should say that the Z-brackets in the -10 are pre-drilled so the procedure is moot). I'd be interested to know; Van's keeps improving the kits in small ways.

Just did my -7 recently...no pre-drilled z-brackets for mine. I used Checkoways method...worked well, but almost think they would come out pretty good even if you did the way Van's suggests?