txaviator

Well Known Member
So I found myself this week in Riverside, Irvine, and currently in Ontario. Your post reminded me to ask you: don't you live close to ONT and / or Riverside? Chino Hills isn't it?

I am out here all the time (at least 1-week per month), and got to thinking about that earlier in the week. I got so busy with work stuff that I just now remembered to ask you. I was going to try and figure all this out earlier in the week and see if you were going to be at the airport so I could check out your -7 in person.

I was at a customers place today, around what I think they call the Savi Mall? Or Savi business area? A huge development right off the highway. As I was leaving for lunch, I saw an RV go buzzing overhead and it reminded me you were in this exact area (I think? ).

Take care,

Just landed

Just got home from giving 2 RV rides down in Ramona and dropping off that compass that I sold yesterday. You might have seen me, but I'm not familiar with the Savi place. I'm located in Chino at KCNO. Email me ([email protected]) and we'll get together.

FYI, this weekend is the Cable Air Show at KCCB in Upland, CA. I'll be there with the plane on static display and flying in the RV formations with the other "famous" SoCal RVators.

)_( Dan
RV-7 N714D
http://www.rvproject.com