RV7Guy

Well Known Member
Next week I plan on flying my plane to the Dallas area to visit my son and his wife. He lives near the I75 and 366. A search showed a couple of different possibilities for flying in.

What is the recommendation for flying into the area? Anyone have hangar space for a few days?

Thanks in advance!!!

I'm at KGKY in Arlington. While Arlington is a bit south and west of Dallas (maybe 30-minutes by car), I have an empty hangar you could borrow there.

If nothing else closer becomes available, let me know. You are more than welcome to it! Also, there is an Enterprise Rental Car place on the field, if you had planned to rent a car.

I have plenty of hangar space here at Short Stop (8TA5), but I'm further away than Arlington. I'm about 1 hr drive from US75 and 366.

Darwin,
If you had not planned to rent a vehicle, let me know. I could take you over to your son's place if need be. 366 / 75 is kind of deep in the heart of downtown Dallas. Does he live down there? Again, about 30-minutes from KGKY. Be glad to help if I can. An empty hangar isn't doing me any good, until I start moving -12 parts into it within a few weeks.