Marc DeGirolamo

Well Known Member
Just for laughs I calculated the density altitude this morning in Saskatoon, Sk......At -32C we were at -4092ft. :eek: no worries about thin air here !

'Looking for a pair of longjohns now':(

Moderate temps. here

Your humor and misery can only be appreciated by Saskatoonians, North Dakotans, and Minnesotans.

Here in Oregon yesterday we enjoyed 57F or about 14C. Great flying day yesterday.

Misery in saskatoon

Your humor and misery can only be appreciated by Saskatoonians, North Dakotans, and Minnesotans.

Here in Oregon yesterday we enjoyed 57F or about 14C. Great flying day yesterday.

haha(its a dry cold)...yes might as well laugh about it .....three more months and I'll be able to get the -4 out of the hangar.....aaarrrgggghhhh (I'm fine now..):)

Marc,

Don't y'all get the weather channel up there? Don't you know there are warmer places to live?

BTW, it was 70ish here yesterday.

weather

Marc,

Don't y'all get the weather channel up there? Don't you know there are warmer places to live?

BTW, it was 70ish here yesterday.

I watch the weather channel allright and am grateful that live in a place where there are no tornado's,hurricanes,earthquakes,floods,avalanches......and we do fly here in this weather (great performance !)....I'd take the RV up if the heater threw just a bit more heat (wouldn't want that nice canopy to frost over).....Glad to hear that it is nice in your part of the world. Every year I get a flight that is almost as special as that 'first flight'....<g>