nmontei

Hello,
I have a IO-360 A1A and I?m wondering what the cylinder head temps should be running at? Also what should the oil and exhaust temps be.

Thank you very much for your help.
Nicholas montei

no. from TMX people

Oil pressure limits are: 25 min 115 max ,normal operating 55-90 psi.
oil temp max is 240F desired is 180-190F
cht max is 500 desire in cruise is below 410F
Fuel pressure min is 15 max is 45psi
Good Luck,
Mahlon

I see 350 deg on average. Cool days down around 320. I've never seen above 370. I have a plenum which helps to drop the temp a little more.

I see 350 deg on average. Cool days down around 320. I've never seen above 370. I have a plenum which helps to drop the temp a little more.

That's about what I see. Even in the hot Houston summers and during an extended climb, it doesn't go over about 375.

Karl

Cht's and oil temp will be a function of the nacelle cooling characteristics for a normally running engine. So, what you see for temps on one aircraft may have no bearing on another, unless they are the same nacelle wise.
Good Luck,
Mahlon
?The opinions and information provided in this and all of my posts are hopefully helpful to you. Please use the information provided responsibly and at your own risk."

Hello,
I have a IO-360 A1A and I?m wondering what the cylinder head temps should be running at? Also what should the oil and exhaust temps be.

Thank you very much for your help.
Nicholas montei

Hummmmm

You really need to visit the manufacturer's website to get exacts.

and......what they said above